Friday, July 15, 2011

Heart Attack - God Is Dead 1981

Photobucket

So you may have already come across my first post on this band and are already familiar with their background. Their first EP is no letdown. Although not as mature and intense as their first lp it definitely has a lot to offer... fake british accents, more of that amazing drumming and some intense energy. I love it. So glad it's been booted a few times, sure I dropped money on the LP but the prices this EP goes for are ridiculous. "You" is reminiscent of Middle Class's "Situations" at first and then blasts into it, "Shotgun" is my favorite track and the title track has some pretty awesome drumming. Definitely worth it if you haven't spent much time with this release, one of my favorite new york bands for sure.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment