Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hands Tied - S/T 1996

Photobucket

So as you may have guessed by now my selection of what to put up is entirely arbitrary. It could just be by chance that i thought of the record, it may follow logically that it come after the last post, it may be what I'm listening to, or it could just be a totally random choice. Most often I will put up random hardcore releases because I feel I am well 'listened' in most hardcore punk sub-genres from the late 70s up until the mid to late 90s. My taste is all over the place so chances are people won't like everything I put up.
Sorry about that diatribe, here is New Jersey's Hands Tied. Fronted by Tim of Mouthpiece I feel the opening track of this EP beats any Mouthpiece song hands down. Don't get me wrong, I love the slow depressing mouthpiece more than most but holy shit, 'nothing can compare' (haha get it) of anything they've written to the opening track of this record. I love it. If youth crew hardcore is your genre and you haven't heard this record, you're in for a treat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment